Sheridan College is proud to announce the Bachelor Degree Entrance Funding at Sheridan College for brilliant students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable college in Canada.
The program aims to provide financial support for international students commencing in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
As Sheridan College of Applied Arts and Technology, the Sheridan College was founded in 1967. It is a diploma, certificate and degree-granting polytechnic institute in Ontario, Canada.
Why at Sheridan College? The college empowers you with practical skills and problem-solving know-how, get you collaborating with a diverse range of students, professors and delivers a unique learning environment that inspires.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $2,000 accredited towards the study expense.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sheridan College
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in business administration
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who are entering the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree programs.
- Candidates must have high academic achievement and obtained a GPA average of 75% and higher.
- How to Apply for the Bachelor Degree Entrance Funding at Sheridan College: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Students will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach an official transcript of the academic record from the students’ secondary school or post-secondary institution and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high school degree certificate and meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.