Constituency Development Funds at Masinde Muliro: Applications are open for the Constituency Development Funds (CDF) offered by Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational fund is planned for those high achieving candidates who want to apply for a higher degree program at the university. Kenya students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
Nice offer to receive financial support for higher education.
Established in 1972, Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology is a public university in Kenya and offers world-class education. There are several degree programs accessible at the undergraduate, master, and doctoral levels.
Why at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology? MMUST provides excellent university learning, technology and innovation into quality programmes to suit the needs of a dynamic world. It also offers flexible study and also has a great supportive environment.
The Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology will provide an educational award to the winning student to support their higher education. The maximum grant per student varies from constituency to constituency.
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Kenya
Constituency Development Funds at Masinde Muliro Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Kenya students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding is available for master and PhD degree in any study subjects.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates for a master’s degree study are needed to hold their bachelor degree and for a PhD degree program are required to submit their master degree.
- How to Apply for the Constituency Development Funds at Masinde Muliro: For applying this learning opportunity, students need to take admission in any degree coursework at MMUST in Kenya. After taking confirmation, claimants can choose this program for their study.
- Supporting Documents: If you receive an offer to study at the university, then submit a Cover letter, transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, claimants need to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to submit a certificate of their English language skill for studying at the university.