If you want to bright your future, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Awards offered by the Higher Education Commission Asia E University Award.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
Asia E university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities and other international higher educational organizations. It has a network of locations to deliver undergraduate, postgraduate and executive development programs.
Why at Asia E university? AEU helps to remove barriers that can limit access to higher education and make it more accessible, affordable and beneficial for their learners. Here, candidates have a lot of opportunities related to their career.
Each successful applicant will receive the full tuition fees, which support your higher study.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2020
- University or Organization: The Higher Education Commission
- Department: NA
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in Pakistan.
Higher Education Commission Asia E University Award Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The program is open for ACD countries which are Kenya, Somalia, Nigeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Denmark, Dubai, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Maldives, Mauritius, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, UK, Vietnam and Yemen.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards are available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be a resident of Pakistan
- Candidates must be between the age of 18-25 for undergraduate programs
- For postgraduate program students not exceed from 30 years
- Applicants must have to complete Intermediate or HSSC for undergraduate study
- Aspirants should have to complete 16 years of education or four-year bachelor degree for postgraduate study.
- How to Apply for the Higher Education Commission Asia E University Award: For grasping this opportunity, aspirants need to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate study at the university. After that, students will fulfil all the fields of ACD and HEC online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency, CNIC, health certificate and clearance certificate.
- For Undergraduate: Applicants must possess Diploma, or Pre-University any other recognized equivalent qualification with a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- For Postgraduate: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or any other recognized equivalent qualification with a minimum of CGPA 3.50 or equivalent.
- Admission Requirements:For applying, applicants must hold the previous year mark-sheets.
- Language Requirements: Candidates need to submit any proof of English language proficiency. For undergraduate study, IELTS score should be 5.5, and for postgraduate study, IELTS score must be 6.0.