The University of New Castle is pleased to offer the International Excellence Funding for Indian Students for the highly talented and motivated candidates for the session 2020/21.
Established in 1965, the University of Newcastle stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity and excellence and to creating a better future for its regions through a focus on innovation and impact.
Why at the University of Newcastle? The university provides a global learning environment and work placements to its students. Here you will get excellent career opportunities after completing the study.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- The scholarship benefit will be based on academic merit and pay up to $60,000 for the duration of a 4-year program.
- The annual benefit will range from AUD$5,000 – AUD$15,000 depending on your minimum ATAR equivalent assessed at Admission.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
- University: University of New Castle
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
International Excellence Funding for Indian Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Indian students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be the holder of an Indian passport.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program with the University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Not hold another funding for the same program of study.
- How to Apply for the International Excellence Funding for Indian Students: To register for the program, the applicant must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, applicants will automatically consider applying for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all required documents such as a copy of an official or provisional academic transcript, two recommendation letters, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae/resume, passport-sized photograph and passport biodata page photocopy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the University of Newcastle’s entry requirements for any degree program, including English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, then you have to meet the English language requirements of the university.