Lynn University is proudly offering two International Lynn University Conservatory of Music awards for both domestic and international students who are going to study in the United States.
Students from all around the world have a great chance to get admission with a full-tuition at Lynn University.
Founded in 1992 as the music division of the Harid Conservatory, the Conservatory of Music became part of Lynn University in January 1999. Lynn offers more than 45 undergraduate degrees and 14 graduate degrees through its six colleges.
Why at Lynn University? While studying at this university, students will learn from teacher-scholars who provide excellent classroom experience and also produce some of the most important skills in the field of music.
The successful students will receive the full-tuition fees during the study period of time at Lynn University.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Application Deadline: March 1st 2020
- University: Lynn University
- Department: Conservatory of Music
- Award: Full-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the United States
International Lynn University Conservatory of Music Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate, graduate degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree or high school certificates with a good academic record.
- How to Apply for the International Lynn University Conservatory of Music: To apply for this award, applicants need to take admission at the college. After being enrolled, applicants will complete the FAFSA or conservatory international student housing application and send it via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: If you are an International Student (F1 Visa), you are required to complete the International
- Student Application for Housing Financial Assistance and provide additional supporting
- documents as listed below.
- Submit signed copies of tax returns for the most recent tax year (if available in your
- country) for a student, spouse/partner (if applicable) and parents/step-parents OR Submit wages-earned statements for student, spouse/partner (if applicable) and Parents/step-parents
- Submit all bank and financial statements for accounts and investments held by the student,
- Spouse/partner (if applicable) and parents/step-parents, as reported on the International
- If you have a sponsor, submit a letter from the sponsor stating the total estimated support to be provided for the 2020-21 school year.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.