Get your bachelors degree in the USA! Applications are exclusively open for the International Tuition Waiver Scholarship USA to high-calibre worldwide students at the University of Idaho.
Founded in 1889, the University of Idaho is a public university in Moscow, Idaho. It is the state’s land-grant university and offers 142-degree programs including bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and specialists degrees.
Why at the University of Idaho? While studying at Idaho, students will immerse yourself in hands-on research beyond the classroom, developing the critical thinking skills, discipline and knowledge base employers want.
The educational award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 9-4.0 GPA from high school: $8,000/year
- 75-3.89 GPA from high school: $6,000/year
- 4-3.74 GPA from high school: $5,000/year
- 00-3.39 GPA from high school: $2,000/year
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Idaho
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,000 to $8,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
International Tuition Waiver Scholarship USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- How to Apply for the International Tuition Waiver Scholarship USA: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach official secondary school transcripts, official transcripts with subjects and marks received from any colleges or universities attended and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have no previous work at the post-secondary level must have at least a 2.5-grade point average.
- Language Requirement: The following are acceptable as proof of English competency for students for whom English is not their primary language:
- TOEFL minimum score of 525 on the paper test or 70 on the Internet-based test
- IELTS minimum score of 6.0
- Pearson Academic score of 48
- ELS Language Centers, pass of Level 112
- Cambridge CAE pass
- Cambridge CPE
- Cambridge International “O” Levels, pass