There are 13 awards of £5000 available to Indian students studying any master’s degree in the Faculty of Science and Engineering, taught in the School of Natural Sciences or School of Engineering.
Established in 2004, the University of Manchester has a full range of on-campus health facilities with doctors, nurses and dentists. It offers best management quality for learning opportunities available to students.
Why at the University of Manchester? This is a great university to expand your knowledge and quickly develop skills while study. Here, you have an innovative teaching and excellent environment.
The university will provide the award amount of £100,000 to the winning candidates during the course.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Award: £100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Master’s Scholarships at University of Manchester, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Indian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- You must be a conditional or unconditional offer-holder for a University of Manchester’s master’s programme
- How to Apply for the Master’s Scholarships at University of Manchester, UK: To apply for this award, candidates need to take part in a master’s degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity . There is no separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Manchester.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases, you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round.