Get financial care to start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Melbourne is accepting applications for the Melbourne University SAF Music Provident Fund.
The fund is open to both domestic and international students and will provide them with financial support for their music studies.
Acknowledged in 1853, the University of Melbourne is ranking as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world. It offers gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why at the University of Melbourne? Choosing to study with Melbourne is a great decision. It provides world-standard education and recognized degree internationally that will open doors to an outstanding future.
- The University of Melbourne will provide a single payment of around $250 to each winning candidates.
- There are 40 awards available for bachelor study.
- Applicants can only get SAF funds once for the duration of their candidacy.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2020. Winners will announce after eight weeks of the closing date.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Award: $250 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40
- Nationality: Australian/domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Melbourne University SAF Music Provident Fund Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australia as well as all nationalities across the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in Music subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to be enrolled in the University of Melbourne Conservatorium of Music in either the Jazz and Improvisation or Interactive Composition disciplines.
- The program is open for undergraduate study
- How to Apply for the Melbourne University SAF Music Provident Fund: Before applying to the SAF Music Provident Fund, applicants are required to enroll in an undergraduate degree of Music at the University of Melbourne. After entered, applicants can submit the award application online at http://vcamcm.formstack.com/forms/saf_2020
- Supporting Documents: English language certificate, transcripts, copy of student visa, and other documents which are mentioned on the entry requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements according to their eligibility: Australian and International.
- Language Requirement: Before joining an undergraduate course, must check the English language requirement of Melbourne University.