Tampere University of Applied Sciences is in the search of enterprising and inspirational students for its wonderful programme.
Through this application , Tampere University wants to give the chance to those international candidates who are bright students and having financial difficulties to achieve their academic goals.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences is a Finland-based large education institution that especially emphasis technology, wellbeing services, business administration, and culture. It is famous for multidisciplinary education, creativity, and a strong international profile.
Why would you like to take admission at Tampere University of Applied Sciences? TAMK is a comprehensive and diverse community of 10,000 people. As a student at TAMK, you will get not only top-notch teaching but also educational and career-related programs to facilitate the participation of students in different life situations.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program science, engineering, business, and technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application , applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student
- Must have applied for a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- University or Organization: Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% – 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Early Bird support will provide students with a 50% reduction in tuition fees for an approved course.
- Academic Award will support the study of students by providing a 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required. All the candidates will automatically be considered for this application if they have successfully enrolled in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application:
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae / resume
- Copy of your passport’s ID page or EU/EEA/Switzerland identity card, and possible residence permit to Finland (only if you already have a residence permit)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to be enlisted for a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit evidence of their good command of the English language. The university recognizes following English language qualifications such as TOEFL iBT, IELTS (academic), PTE (Academic), C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency, and National Certificate of Language Proficiency (English).